Valley National Financial Advisors is accepting applications for seasoned administrative assistants with experience in the brokerage industry. MUST provide exceptional service to our clients, and uphold VNFA’s standards for ethics, team work and a client-first culture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / REPONSIBILITIES
- Handle client service requests, such as money movement and distribution, general questions involving mutual fund, equity and ETF transactions, investment reports and statement service, tax preparation and filing questions.
- Gathers and assists with completion of paperwork for clients
- Assists advisors as needed with preparation of reports for client review meetings
- Assists with client mailings
- Maintains executive calendaring and scheduling
- Manage client touch patterns and client review workflows and processes
- Completes other projects as needed
- Front desk coverage and the responsibilities that come along with it
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- At least 5 years of administrative experience, preferably in the financial services or brokerage industry.
- Excellent command of English to be able to speak, read, and write fluently
- Dedication to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to follow directions and work with minimum supervision
- Excellent administrative, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines within the 40-hour work week
- Financial Services office experience (or applicable law office experience)