Team VNFA seeks a motivated, self-starting, passionate leader to join our Bethlehem Office in the role of Client Service Manager. The Client Service Manager will oversee client-facing support staff and be responsible for procedures contributing to the client experience.
- Lead, mentor and support a team of seasoned Client Service professionals.
- Represent Client Service Dept on Board of Managers, reporting to Executive Team CEO.
- Identify and implement problem-solving, training, and accountability metrics for the service team.
- Leverage technology to create new ways of working that will create capacity for staff and WOW clients.
- Establish efficient and balanced workflows that maximize capacity and produce high levels of service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Work with HR to assist in recruiting and onboarding new client service professionals, as applicable.
- Engage regularly with the Operations Manager and Compliance Department to discuss cross-departmental dynamics, opportunities for improvement, risks and issues.
- Act as a role model in setting the standard of care for our clients and coworkers.
- Communicate regularly with the team, reinforcing company-wide messages and ensuring the team feels informed about and connected to firm wide goals and initiatives.
- Serve as a resource for questions or issues that need escalation while also providing direction and coaching for others to learn to find answers for themselves.
- Operate productively in a team-based environment where teammates help each other in times of heavy workload and are all working toward meeting the needs of the client.
- At least 5 years’ process/project management experience. *Financial Services experience a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders at all levels, including executives, financial advisors and other managers, in a process-driven fast-paced work environment
- Builds a culture of trust and transparency that fosters a positive work environment.
- Proficient in various technology platforms such as Microsoft 365, DocuSign and CRM software, preferably Tamarac