Valley National Financial Advisors is accepting applications for full-time Client Service Representatives. This role includes a significant amount of client contact and is pivotal in reinforcing the long-term relationships we have with our clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / REPONSIBILITIES
- Pro-active client service liaison – i.e. front line contact for clients, addressing basic questions regarding investments, tax and financial planning.
- Assist team with preparation for client-advisor meetings – i.e. data gathering, scenario building, plan development, asset allocations, statements, paperwork, running reports.
- Investment Advisory Support – i.e. rebalance portfolios and execute trades, manage DCA/ICE/AIP/AWP processes, monitor cash balances, prepare performance reports and analyze portfolios using MorningStar, assist financial advisors with implementation of portfolio strategy
- Client information support – i.e. requesting data on payroll, 401k, stock compensation plans, brokerage account information, etc.
- Online money movement – i.e. Required Minimum Distributions and Roth conversions.
- Backup Administrative Assistant on account paperwork, scheduling and calls/emails.
- Backup Administrative Assistant in responding to Schwab alerts and assist in resolutions.
- Assist with Financial Planning data collection, input, development and presentation prep.
- Income Tax service support – i.e. basic prep and revisions per advisor instruction, handle client questions, update vouchers and print schedules.
- Special projects, as assigned by the financial advisors
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- 3-5 years of experience at an RIA or brokerage firm
- Series 65 licensed with a clean record
- Tax planning and 1040 preparation experience
- Experience working with CRM software (Tamarac experience is preferred)
- Experience working with large wealth management client service platforms,
– Charles Schwab Advisory platform experience preferred;
– MorningStar Office Suite experience preferred.
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Organized, with a strong attention to detail
- High standards for client service and confidentiality
- Ability to manage and effectively prioritize multiple projects