We are currently seeking a qualified candidate to join Valley National Financial Advisors as a Relationship Manager in our Bethlehem office. The Relationship Manager will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of our clients. The successful candidate will have demonstrated track record of both educational and professional achievement with a commitment and passion for delivering exceptional service to the firm’s clients and associates.
- Manage all investment related client support for select Valley National Portfolios.
- Research and respond to client inquiries in a timely fashion.
- Participate in client meetings as directed by the assigned advisor and/or present on relevant service engagements.
- Partner with clients, wealth advisory and central operations teams in the establishment of new accounts including general account set up.
- Assist with relationship onboarding tasks such as requesting new account paperwork, tracking setup via custodian partners and leading welcome calls for new clients.
- Request, execute and confirm account maintenance tasks including deposits, cash disbursements, performance reporting, account terminations and other special requests as needed.
- Maintain and update client files utilizing internal systems including Tamarac CRM, Tamarac portfolio management, and Microsoft 365 databases.
- Participate in team meetings and collaborate with advisor and operations leadership teams on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Additional duties may entail participation in team projects and assisting with initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or Economics preferred.
- Active and valid FINRA Series 7 license required
- Active and valid FINRA Series 63 or 65 license required
- 2-5 years of relevant experience working within client service and/or operations; preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm, or broker/dealer. The right candidate should have a strong desire to develop into a Financial Advisor.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of client service and operational processes.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to detail with excellent organization, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with proven ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving work environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)
- Knowledge of Tamarac preferred
- Experience with Charles Schwab, Fidelity, and/or TD Ameritrade institutional platforms and paperwork preferred.