Jessica joined Valley National Financial Advisors in May 2016. As a Certified Financial PlannerTM Professional, she helps clients with comprehensive financial planning, including tax, insurance and benefits for corporate executives.
“The best part of my workday is when I can help someone understand their financial picture better so they can make informed decisions,” she says.
I believe that putting together a strong financial plan early
on in your career can help you stay focused on your goals.
Jessica is a member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA). She keeps up to date on financial planning ideas and trends by attending industry conferences several times a year.
She is an active volunteer supporting a variety of causes and organizations. “I was drawn to Valley National because they are active in the community, both professionally and philanthropically,” she says. She also is an active blood donor, having recently just passed the four-gallon donation mark.
In her free time, Jessica enjoys running and traveling. She has run in three marathons and more than 30 half marathons. She recently relocated to Bethlehem’s South Side Arts District. “It’s such an incredibly dynamic and growing community, I’m proud to call it home.”
- BA – Classics & Ancient Mediterranean Studies, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- Certified Financial PlannerTM (CFP®)
- Investment Adviser Representative Valley National Advisers, Inc.
- Registered Representative Valley National Investments, Inc.
- Licensed Insurance Agent (PA)
Affiliations / Awards
- Financial Planning Association, Member
- Women 2 Women Mentoring Group Program, Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce Women’s Business Council, 2017 Graduate