In light of the announcements yesterday by the CDC and our government to avoid gatherings of more than 10 people, we are closing our physical office locations as of 4 p.m. today (March 17) until further notice.
Our VNFA Team is asking that you stay safe and stay home. Our team is set up to be able to continue our service remotely. We will remain accessible via phone and through our digital access points. Please note the following resources for you to maintain immediate contact with your VNFA Team:
- Please continue to call our main number 610-868-9000 or email us at FromOurTeam@valleynationalgroup.com. We will help get you to the right employee, even if they are remote. We will have designated staff available for trades, money movement, and general service.
- Follow us on social media, Facebook (@ValleyNationalFinancialAdvisors), Twitter (@VNFAsince1985), and LinkedIn (Valley National Financial Advisors). Additionally, all important announcements will be posted on our website.
- With regard to market insights and guidance, we will continue to publish thoughts and research via The Weekly Commentary available on our website, via our free e-mail newsletter and theweeklycommentary.com.
- The tax deadline is rapidly approaching. Please understand that the tax preparation process may be impacted. Our team is already anticipating filing a larger amount of extensions. We will stay in regular communication with you to make sure that you know what to expect moving forward.
- In the interest of healthy best practices at this time, we remind you that our secure eVault Client Portal is a solution for document exchange. If you do not have a portal or you are unsure about how to use it to post, view and download documents, please contact your service team.
These times will pass. In the meantime, we plan to continue to serve you and your families as we have for the past 35 years. If you have any questions, please contact us. It is important that you feel supported and secure as we move together through these challenges.