Frank has always been good with numbers. He started in accounting and bookkeeping more than 30 years ago, and began working in tax preparation and financial planning at Valley National Financial Advisors more than 23 years ago. His personal mission is to keep clients’ lives simple. “I want to take their worries away and let them know that someone else is there tending to their [financial] needs.” Frank enjoys working with people to solve their problems and his goal is to always make clients feel like their time with him is productive.
I’m very comfortable with my clients.
They should not hesitate to call us for anything.
Outside of the office, Frank is an active member of his community in Phillipsburg but his main focus these days is “getting the kids through college.” Frank’s family has always been heavily involved in the local schools and Frank has spent more than 25 years as a youth sports coach and volunteer. In addition to his commitment to his family and his hometown, Frank enjoys spending time in the outdoors when he gets the chance – hunting, fishing, hiking and biking.
- BA – Accounting and Management (double major), Moravian College, Bethlehem, PA
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial PlannerTM (CFP®)
- Investment Adviser Representative
- Valley National Advisers, Inc.
- Registered Representative
- Valley National Investments, Inc.
Affiliations / Awards
- Active Member, Phillipsburg Rotary Club
- Active Member, Phillipsburg Chamber of Commerce
- “Honorary Membership” Phillipsburg Police Benevolent Association (service in the community)
- Steele Hill Youth Association Hall of Fame Inductee