Valley National Financial Advisors have in-depth knowledge of the state and federal tax laws in order to implement appropriate strategies for your specific financial situation.
The federal income tax filing due date for individuals has been automatically extended to May 17, 2021.
Our physical office locations remain closed, except for delivery and pick up by appointment. Call 610-868-9000 to schedule. In accordance with our safety protocols, ‘walk-ins’ will not be granted entry.
*Clients working directly with our New Jersey office should call 908-454-1000 for mailing/delivery instructions.
TAX DOCUMENT DELIVERY OPTIONS
- Digital upload to your eVault Client Portal
PDF, Word, Excel documents are preferred. Please combine documents into as few posts as possible and alert us when your uploads are complete. Photos are not encouraged but can be used, if needed.
- FedEx or UPS delivery
You will receive confirmation from our tax team once your tax documents are received and reviewed.
- Appointment for contactless document drop off
Please indicate if you need to have someone answer questions during your appointment so we can arrange for appropriate team members to be available.
- USPS Mail delivery
Please understand that current postal delivery services have been experiencing intermittent delays due to the strains of the COVID-19 pandemic.
TAX RETURN PREPARATION PROCESS STEPS FOR CLIENTS
STEP#3 – Collecting & Organizing Your Tax Information
Tax Return InquiryFor clients to reach out about the status of their return, or to ask questions of our service team.
ARTICLES: Tax Topics
- Did You Know…?
- 2020 Tax Filing Q&A
- Tax Update
- Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021: Modifications to Educational Tax Benefits
- Additional 2020 Recovery Rebates for Individuals
- Tax-Related Identity Theft
- Treatment of Losses from Worthless Securities
- New Form 1099-NEC for Reporting Nonemployee Compensation
- 2020 Charity Deductions
- VNFA Q&A: Kiddie Tax
- Welcome Tim Richmond, CPA to the VNFA Tax Department
- VNFA Q&A: Schedule K-1 Tax Documents
- About Qualified Opportunity Investments
- Property Acquired by Gift or Through an Estate
- Record Keeping – Personal Residence Tips
Our experienced CPAs and tax preparation specialists work closely with your financial advisor to minimize tax exposure as part of your overall financial plan. Having the entire team in-house means there is no need for a third party accountant and your tax planning can be easily integrated into your ongoing financial planning.
Tax law can be very complex and is always changing. Valley National monitors these changes and complexities throughout the year coordinating them with your existing financial plans to reduce your tax liability.