Valley National Financial Advisors have in-depth knowledge of the state and federal tax laws in order to implement appropriate strategies for your specific financial situation.
STEP#3 – Collecting & Organizing Your Tax Information
Tax Source Document Checklist
ARTICLES: Tax Topics
- About Qualified Opportunity Investments
- Property Acquired by Gift or Through an Estate
- Record Keeping – Personal Residence Tips
- Tax Breaks for Charitable Giving
- Code Sec. 199A – Safe Harbor Rule for Rental Real Estate Businesses
- Roth IRA Conversion Re-characterizations Changed
- “Kiddie Tax”
- Tax Consequences for Self-Employed Individuals
- Tie-Breaking Rules for Qualifying Child of More Than One Person
- TAX TIP: Record Keeping for State Taxes
- TAX TIP: When Your Hobby Earns Money
- Gifting Appreciated Property
Our experienced CPAs and tax preparation specialists work closely with your financial advisor to minimize tax exposure as part of your overall financial plan. Having the entire team in-house means there is no need for a third party accountant and your tax planning can be easily integrated into your ongoing financial planning.
Tax law can be very complex and is always changing. Valley National monitors these changes and complexities throughout the year coordinating them with your existing financial plans to reduce your tax liability.