Valley National Financial Advisors have in-depth knowledge of the state and federal tax laws in order to implement appropriate strategies for your specific financial situation.
Our experienced CPAs and tax preparation specialists work closely with your financial advisor to minimize tax exposure as part of your overall financial plan. Having the entire team in-house means there is no need for a third party accountant and your tax planning can be easily integrated into your ongoing financial planning.
Tax law can be very complex and is always changing. Valley National monitors these changes and complexities throughout the year coordinating them with your existing financial plans to reduce your tax liability.
TAX RETURN PREPARATION PROCESS STEPS FOR CLIENTS
STEP#3 – Collecting & Organizing Your Tax Information
Tax Return InquiryFor clients to reach out about the status of their return, or to ask questions of our service team.
ARTICLES: Tax Topics
- Did You Know…?
- 2020 Tax Filing Q&A
- Tax Update
- Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021: Modifications to Educational Tax Benefits
- Additional 2020 Recovery Rebates for Individuals
- Tax-Related Identity Theft
- Treatment of Losses from Worthless Securities
- New Form 1099-NEC for Reporting Nonemployee Compensation
- 2020 Charity Deductions
- VNFA Q&A: Kiddie Tax
- Welcome Tim Richmond, CPA to the VNFA Tax Department
- VNFA Q&A: Schedule K-1 Tax Documents
- About Qualified Opportunity Investments
- Property Acquired by Gift or Through an Estate
- Record Keeping – Personal Residence Tips