Laurie is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Financial PlannerTM professional, Accredited Estate Planner , Registered Representative, member of both the Financial Planning Association and PICPA, and Senior Vice President of Valley National Financial Advisors. Laurie provides individuals with personal service for their tax and financial planning needs.
The most important questions are the
questions you are not asking.
Every Wednesday evening, Laurie serves as host of Your Financial Choices – Conversational Radio for Your Financial Life on WDIY 88.1 FM (a local NPR member station). Laurie also contributes periodic articles for news publications. She serves as the Personal Financial Planning Column Coordinator for the PICPA’s CPA Journal.
Laurie is President of Women United (formerly Women’s Leadership Council of United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley) and Past President of the Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley.
Laurie enjoys problem solving and interacting with people. She finds it most rewarding when she can explain complicated issues to people to help them through very sensitive times in their life, such as the loss of a loved one or a divorce.
After 30 years working in accounting and finance, Laurie says the fun part is getting to know people. “I put all my emotions into my work. I make an investment in people. It is important for me to be part ofpeople’s lives.”
Laurie resides in Orefield with her husband and loves spending time with her son and two daughters. Laurie loves vacationing with her family at Lake Michigan.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial PlannerTM (CFP®)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®)
- BBA – Accounting – Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI
- Investment Adviser Representative Valley National Advisers, Inc.
- Registered Representative Valley National Investments, Inc.
Affiliations / Awards
- Radio Host, Your Financial Choices
- 2014 Woman of Influence, Lehigh Valley Business
- Past President, Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Personal Financial Planning Column Coordinator, Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs (PICPA)
- President, Women United (formerly Women’s Leadership Council of United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley)
- 2016 Businesswoman on the Year, BW NICE Lehigh Valley Chapter
- 2017 Athena Leadership Award