Valley National Financial Advisors has once again been named among The Morning Call Top Workplaces for 2021. The team received the recognition in 2019, and was ineligible due to employee count in 2020.
Valley National Financial Advisors Profile (topworkplaces.com)
Of the 35 organizations recognized in the region this year, VNFA is among the 22 with 35-124 employees. Other categories include 125-499 and 500+ employees. Top Workplace honors are determined by the employees through survey-based research.
Participants of the regional and national awards programs must survey their employees using the Energage Workplace Survey. The research-backed employee engagement survey consists of 24 base statements that capture anonymous responses in four culture imperatives:
- Align: Where the company is headed, its values, cooperation, effective meetings
- Connect: Employees feel appreciated, work is meaningful, working at full potential, clued-in to each other
- Coach: Managers care about concerns, are helpful, encourage employee development
- Performance: Execution, open-mindedness, innovation, clued-in leadership
The employee engagement survey also measures:
- Employee Engagement: Productivity, retention, recruiting
- Leadership: Confidence in company leaders
- The Basics: Pay, benefits, flexibility, training, expectations
Survey results are compared to our Top Workplaces benchmark. With more than 15 years of data from 23 million employee surveys across 70,000 organizations, your data is compared against the industry’s best-in-class.