Valley National Financial Advisors has been locally based and privately owned since 1985.
For 35 years, our team has stayed true to our original mission to help clients make the right financial choices, which then allows them to pursue and achieve their lifelong goals and dreams.
Valley National Financial Advisors’ team is listed as one of Financial Times’ Top 300 Financial Advisers in the United States. The team is comprised of almost 40 professionals – many of whom have been at the firm for more than 10 years. Locally, VNFA has been among The Morning Call’s Top Workplaces, and has been recognized repeatedly, not only as one of the top financial services brands in the region.
VNFA is committed to remaining an independent organization, focused on clients first. Our team of professionals live and work alongside many of our clients in the Lehigh Valley community.
Every member of our team makes professional development a priority, and is accountable to act in the best interests of our clients. These are among our shared values that support how we work as a collaborative, performance-driven team.
OUR CORE VALUES
VNFA is dedicated to ensuring the RIGHT employees work for and service our clients.
VNFA is designed to operate free of corporate conflicts, sales or other external distractions.
LIVE IN THE COMMUNITY
The VNFA brand and its employees are deeply involved in its local community.
LIFETIME OF LEARNING
VNFA supports learning and educational improvements.
VNFA is accountable to place clients’ interests ahead of its own.
A deep appreciation of the past, solid understanding of the current, and a drive to continue to make VNFA better in the future.
Recent Team Headlines
- VNFA Named Again to Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers in USA
- VNFA Donates to 5 Non-Profit Community Partners
- VNFA NEWS
- VNFA Hires Finance Associate
- Elizabeth Wilson, CPA Promoted to CFO
- Jessica Goedtel, CFP® Promoted to Assistant Vice President
- VNFA Hires Financial Planning Associate to Join ExecutiveEdge
- CNBC: VNFA Advisor Featured in Two Money Management Articles
- FPA: Advisor Featured in Next Gen Industry Publication