Your life changes over time. Your financial plan should change, too.
Starting a family, getting married, buying a home, single again, new job? A life event is an important time to re-visit your financial plan to make sure that what you have in place is still everything you need now and in the future. Consider one piece of the plan – insurance coverage.
All too often, people’s lives change while their life insurance coverage remains the same. Our Manager of Insurance Services Roxie Muñoz, CLU®, FLMI suggests reviewing your policies periodically but especially when you have…
- Purchased a new home
- Got married /divorced / remarried
- Welcomed a new child (or more) to your family
- Had a change in employment status or benefits
- Started your own business or sold one
- Had a change in health or lifestyle that led to improved health
- Received an inheritance