Mike joined Valley National as a Senior Associate in 2018, with six years of experience working on financial advisory teams. In addition to his work with clients, Mike is pursuing his Certified Financial PlannerTM Professional designation.
His approach to planning is “life-based,” rooted in the questions of ‘Where are you today? Where would you like to be tomorrow? How do we get there? “I have a true passion for getting to know clients no only on an advisory level but a personal level as well,” he says.
People don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care.
Mike lives in Allentown with his wife, Kelsey, and their labrador, Colby. In his free time, he enjoys golf and other sports, spending time with family, and travel. “I have been as far East as St. Petersburg, Russia and as far West as Sydney, Australia. I love meeting new people and learning to understand their cultures.”
- BS – Finance & Accounting (Double Major), Fairfield University, Fairfield, CT
- Investment Adviser Representative
- Valley National Advisers, Inc.
- Registered Representative
- Valley National Investments, Inc.
- Licensed Insurance Agent (PA)
Affiliations / Awards
- Knights of Columbus Advisory Board (Fairfield University College Council), Past Treasurer
- Fairfield Investment Group, Past Board Member
- Fairfield Alumni Association, Member